The 2016 Business Performance Awards® with economist Jeremy Rifkin
At the first edition in 2016, the economist Jeremy Rifkin, the author of “The Zero Marginal Cost Society”, came specifically to present his vision of the new challenges of corporate performance in a changing world.
40 pre-selected projects, 12 nominees, 6 awards:
After pre-selecting 40 projects and company initiatives, Ayming proposed 12 nominees to the Business Performance Awards® jury, which chose 5 winning companies this year:
- Allianz France, for "Innovathon: a different kind of managerial innovation";
- GE Digital Services Europe for its "Digital Foundry" industrial Internet project;
- Groupe SEB: "3D Seb Spares Supply", a 3D spare-part printing service;
- Ramsay Générale de Santé, which created a device that displays waiting times for patients in emergency rooms;
- Sodexo, with "Supply Chain Inclusion Program", an international project to promote diversity, minorities, and micro-companies.
A 6th award was presented by the Executive Committee to Orange for "Digital Leadership Inside": digital training in support of the company's strategic project.