Ayming will participate as golden sponsor of the XVth edition of EAAE Congress “Towards Sustainable Agri-Food Systems: Balancing between Markets and Society” which will take place in Parma, Italy, from August 29th to September 1st 2017.
A major event for agriculture and food industry
This triennial event will gather Food Valley experts, academics, scholars, practitioners, stakeholders and policy makers in the Food Valley to dissect the latest and most pressing issues characterizing Agriculture and Food Industry, from a local to an international perspective, dedicating significant attention also to emerging concerns for society.
The EAAE congress will discuss current and future scenarios that characterized the Agriculture and Food Industries, which need to be more sustainable in a social, environmental and economic/financial perspective.
Join our pre-congress Symposium
Next to this international event, Ayming organizes a Pre-Congress Symposium with a round table called “Collaborative projects and knowledge sharing for a circular, sustainable and bio-based European economy”.
The round table will take place on Tuesday 29th August 2017, at 9.30 am, at the University of Parma’s Campus and will host as speakers :
- Prof. Antonio Zuorro - Università La Sapienza - Italy
- Joana Vide - R&D Senior Consultant, Ayming Spain
- Michel Moulinet – Innovation expert, Ayming France
- Konstantinos Skarvelakis - Innovation Business Development Director, Ayming France
- Giuseppe Mele - Manager in Finance & Innovation Performance, Ayming Italy
Our speakers will debate on the challenges that industries and universities have to face in order to preserve and reinforce collaboration and cooperation along the value chain. Moreover, our experts will discuss on how to move to more circular economic models and exploit the potential of the bio-based industrial sector.
These models, based on circular economy, represent for the world the possibility of a brighter future, allowing, in this way, to overcome the actual and future challenges of global pressure on resources and the rise of insecurity on supply.
Ayming experts will propose solutions and methods to deal with such challenges, describing its know-how, with a specific focus on:
- Case studies from our clients
- European collaborative projects, in particular the wide experience of Ayming in the BBI Industry Joint Undertaking
- The important role of knowledge sharing through the collaboration with Universities, in particular the experience in exploiting the potential of the circular economy and bio-based industry from University “La Sapienza”.